So yesterday bungie has left the franchise of reach and that was that, or was it? Sawnose has posted on the forums how to manually set your halo reach stats on b.net. Why would you want to do this?? First true fans would stick with b.net I guess also there are some minor differences, b.net is higher res then 343 and you are holding a DMR instead of a AR. Like I said you can manually set them and if you click here you can read this article in the b.net forums.
Here are the details:
– Sign in to Bungie.net with a profile that has an existing Reach service record, and click Profile in the main navigation bar.
– Click the Game Settings tab
– Click the new Player Model link below the tab
– Below the explanatory image, a line of text will remind you of the last Service Tag we have on record for you. Set your Reach service tag back to this value if you’ve changed it.
– The image on Bungie.net shows where in the Reach main menu you can find your armor code (Start -> Network Status, then wait for about 30 seconds for the code to appear at the top). Your Service Tag on that screen must match the one on Bungie.net for this to work.
– Carefully record the code you see at the top of the screen, and enter it into the box on Bungie.net. It is 64 characters long, consisting only of the digits 0-9 and the letters A-F. Be careful, 0 looks like D, and 6, 8 and B look similar. I recommend typing it first into a different text editor and pasting it into Bungie.net so you can easily try again if you make a mistake.
– Hit the Save Changes button. We will then attempt to render your armor image. We have no way to give immediate feedback if you entered the code correctly, so you’ll have to wait about 5 minutes and check your Service Record to see if it updates or not.
– Once you see your armor or emblem change, that means it worked!
– From your service record page, click your armor image to see the full-size version. Now add &vid=1 to the end of the URL in your browser’s address bar and hit enter, and you can download a video (AVI) file of your Spartan seen from all angles. (This will only exist after you use the new text-code feature)
Enjoy this final Halo-based Bungie.net feature!
The photo is from google images that is not me I don’t know who it is!!